Feeling cooped up? Looking for something fun to do? Or how about making a little extra cash? We’ve got the ticket! We’re hosting an estate jewelry buying event with our friends at Jules Estate Buyers at our store located at 112 N 3rd Street, Grand Junction, Colorado from Tuesday July 14th until Friday July 17th, 2020.
When: Tuesday July 14th – Friday July 17th, 2020. 9:30AM to 5:30PM
Where: Our store – 112 N 3rd Street, Grand Junction, Colorado
Being stuck inside this spring meant that many of us got a chance to slow down, count our blessings and to take stock of things. We’re sure many of you took advantage of the time at home to finally organize your cupboards and closets and to sort through your jewelry boxes.
Here’s where Jules Estate Buyers comes in: estate jewelry is a hot item and many people are choosing to purchase antique or estate pieces for the special people in their lives. The team at Jules Estate Buyers brings a wealth of experience and we’re thrilled to be able to work with them for the first time at our store this summer.
Grab a pen and paper and copy this list of items the team is on the lookout for:
- Any gold you may have, including class rings, old settings, gold coins and broken jewelry
- Diamonds, diamonds, diamonds, of any shape or size
- Fine jewelry containing precious metals or gemstones or signed pieces by important
- Watches, whether they be made by Rolex and other classic makers, vintage or new
- Older sterling, particularly flatware and hollowware
- Old coins and currency in good condition
- Pre-1900 autographs and photos of historical and/or important people.
- Old paintings
Even if you don’t have anything you’re ready to part with, come down and say ‘hi’. Bring your family, bring your friends and spread the word! No appointment necessary. We’re open during our regular store hours which are 9:30AM to 5:30PM Tuesday to Friday, and Saturday 9:30AM to 1:00PM.